Bikini Classroom CD
Learn how to use your computer the fast
and fun way!
- Open a link in a new window:
Right-click over the link and select Open In New Window
- Downsizing a maximized window:
Double-click it's title bar or click it's Restore Button.
- Pin a program to the Start Menu:
Right-click the program from the All Programs list
and from the shortcut menu select Pin To Start Menu
- Make a window Full Screen:
Press CTRL and double-click the window's title bar. Or (if
the window is the active window) press F11.
- Close a window using the taskbar:
Right-click over the window's taskbar button and select
- Disable Messenger Service (stops
some Internet popups): Control Panel>Performance
& Maintenance>Administrative Tools>Services>Messenger>
...select Disabled from the Startup Type pull-down selection.
- Rename a file or folder:
Select the file and then press F2.
- Minimize all open windows:
Press and hold Windows Logo Key and then press the D key.
- Installing fonts: Drag and
drop the font into the font folder.
- Moving forward and back through
previously visited web sites: Hold down the ALT key
and press the left and right arrow.
- Create a Document Scrap:
Highlight text from your word processor and then drag and
drop the text onto your desktop.
- Alphabetize the All Programs list:
Right-click on a program in the All Programs list and then
select Sort By Name.
- Access the main menu without using
the mouse: Press the ALT key. Now use the arrows
to select an option within the main menu selections.
- Launch multiple applications:
Hold the down the SHIFT key while accessing the All Programs
list and select the programs you wish to open.
Link To Us
SEO/Marketing by seo los angeles